An early pioneer of online legal education, VLGS has long offered online master's and LLM degrees.
Like in-person classes, online courses at VLGS stand out for their rigorous content, which is designed to prepare students to be professional, ethical problem-solvers within a diverse community.
No GMAT or GRE required.
Online degrees and programs:
- Master of Climate and Environmental Policy (MCEP)
- Master of Energy Regulation and Law (MERL)
- Master of Food and Agriculture Law and Policy (MFALP)
- Master of Arts in Restorative Justice (MARJ)
- LLM in Environmental Law
- LLM in Energy Law
- LLM in Food and Agriculture Law
- Professional Certificate in Restorative Justice
- Reduced Residency JD